Terms and Conditions for Rapid Transformational Therapy from Suchita Sanjay
Please read these terms and conditions which will apply to the application of any of the therapies listed below. These terms apply to therapies and consultations in person, online, during home visits and with the use of my website www.suchitasanjay.com. These are designed to protect your best interests as a client and by making this appointment, you fully understand the therapy being provided and you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you are unable or do not agree then you should not book any appointments, continue with the course of therapy or browse my website.
Confidentiality and Safeguarding
The Client’s individual sessions are confidential. However if at any time the Client is considered to be of harm to himself / herself or to / from others, the RTT Practitioner is legally required to report or ask the Client to seek further assistance or report to an external agency like a doctor or the local mental health services. It is helpful to remember that the relationship is professional and not social. The Client is in complete control and may end the relationship at any time.
The RTT Practioner does not diagnose or treat disease and is not a physician or a psychologist. These sessions are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment from a qualified health practitioner for illnesses, injuries, or other medical or mental clinical conditions.
Client acknowledges that RTT does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of clinical mental disorders and that it cannot be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is the Client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that the Client promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the relationship agreed upon by the Client and the RTT practitioner
Epileptics or anyone diagnosed as having a psychotic illness are advised not to take RTT sessions. Under no circumstances including not limited to negligence shall the RTT Practitioner be liable for any special or consequential damages in any way whatsoever now or in the future that result from the use of or the inability to use hypnosis/advanced hypnosis techniques/hypnotherapy or any other therapies.
During the therapy, clients may experience some emotional releases (abreactions) like crying, yawning, shaking, laughing etc, which is perfectly normal as it’s the body’s way of finally letting go. After the session, clients may also experience more emotions, from feeling lighter and happier to feeling a little bit foggy and this is perfectly normal.
The use of alternative consciousness in RTT
1) In the RTT sessions, the RTT Practitioner is helping the Client to enter a relaxed and highly suggestible state (also called trance, hypnosis, or alternative consciousness) which helps the Client to make an inner journey of transformation. This is a natural state of mind, the Client is naturally in full control and aware of everything that is happening in the sessions. The RTT Practitioner cannot make the Client do anything that the Client does not want to do. Based on the Client’s need, the Client makes an inner journey in the past. When entering the past or when the Client is regressed the Client shall understand the roots of their issues and thereby start the process of healing and change.
2) The Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the RTT session. As such, the Client agrees that the RTT Practitioner is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Practitioner. Client understands that the RTT practitioner do not treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3) Client acknowledges that RTT is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate RTT therapy into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility.
4) The Client understands that in order to enhance the relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
5) The parties agree to engage in the RTT Program through the RTT Practitioner’s online booking system. The session takes place online by the use of Zoom or Skype or google meet if not else has been agreed. If there is a package the packages should be used within a period of 12 months. The RTT practitioner will be available to Client by email and on phone as per the time agreed upon mutually.
6) The client agrees that it is the Client’s responsibility to notify the RTT Practitioner ie., Suchita Sanjay a minimum of 24 hours in advance (by rebooking on the online site or sending an email or by messaging by mobile phone) of the scheduled session. If not being rescheduled, the session will be part of the package. The amount will not be refunded in the instance of not informing prior, unless agreed upon on mutual consent.
7) The Client acknowledges that the RTT practitioner has disclosed his/her record retention policy with respect to documents, information and data acquired or shared during the term of the RTT practitioner-Client relationship. Such records will be maintained by the RTT practitioner in a format of the RTT practitioner’s choice (print or digital/electronic) for a period of not less than 3 years.
8) Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the RTT practitioner makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the RTT practitioner be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages.
9) During the RTT process, the client is hypnotically regressed to earlier memories to help discover the root cause of an issue. The therapist and client then work together to understand where the belief/behaviour originated, with a view to reframing it.
10) A recording is made to positively rewire the brain with the most positive suggestions to help the client.
11) For the process to work, the client will need to be committed to the process by listening to the personalised recording provided for a minimum of 21 days (for some people with long-term issues, much longer), and staying actively focused on embedding positive new messages in the mind.
12) Occasionally the client may feel worse for a few days, after unpacking deep seated emotional issues. It is important to keep in touch with the RTT Practitioner if this happens so that appropriate steps can be taken, to help the client.
13) Only one session of RTT + follow ups is generally required, however some clients may need more than two sessions.
14) Please note that this treatment alone is no guarantee of success. The client needs to want the change, and be open committed and motivated to change.
15) The information, techniques, methods, recommendations by Suchita Sanjay are not intended to substitute for the diagnosis and care by a qualified physician/GP, nor to encourage the treatment of illness by persons not recognisably qualified
16) If the client undergoes an RTT Session, and is under medical care of ANY condition do not make any adjustments to ANY prescribed medication without the approval of your doctor. If in any doubt you should seek your GP’s advice.
17) Caution: epileptics are generally advised not to enter hypnosis or anyone diagnosed as having a psychotic illness. Any signs of self-harm by the client must be informed to the RTT practitioner prior to the session. Subject to the signs of any self-harm, it is left to the discretion of the RTT Practitioner to handle the session. Clients undergoing an RTT Session must be free from the influence of either alcohol or drugs.